Your Local Plumbers are always there to help you. Kevin Szabo Jr Plumbing is there for you 24/7. Available in Woodridge, IL, Orland Park, IL, Tinley Park, IL, Oak Forest, IL, Midlothian, IL, Crestwood, IL, Palos Hills, IL, Palos Heights, IL, Palos Park, IL, Hinsdale, IL, Oak Lawn, IL, Darien, IL, Westmont, IL, and the surrounding suburbs. Let us know what we could help you with.
Kevin Szabo Jr Plumbing staff enjoy making each other laugh
We are very lucky to have a great work environment. Share some laughs with your local plumber. We all work hard, now sit back and enjoy some humor.
We all know everyone sits on their phone looking at useless stuff while sitting on the toilet. How about we try and expand our horizons.
- The average person spends three whole years of their life sitting on the toilet.
- King George II of Great Britain died falling off a toilet on the 25th of October 1760.
- Over $100,000 were spent on a study to determine whether most people put their paper on the holder with the flap in front or behind. Three out of four people have the flap in the front.
- Albert Einstein was made an honorary member of the Plumbers and Steamfitters Union after he had announcement that he would be a plumber if he had to live his life all over again.
- The most famous plumbers ever are Mario and Luigi.
- The toilet is flushed more times during the super bowl halftime than at any time during the year.
- The word “plumber” comes from the latin word “plumbum”, which means “lead”.
- Manhole covers are circular because if they’re turned sideways, they can’t fall through their own opening.
- Standardized plumbing can be traced back to around 3,000 BC.
- If you have a leaky faucet that drips twice per minute, you’ll waste over a gallon of water in a week.
- Have you ever heard the myth about water flowing in the opposite direction in the Southern Hemisphere? It’s not true. It’s possible for water to flow either direction in either Hemisphere.
- In 1939, Al Moen invented the single handle faucet that can control hot and cold water in just one turn.
- The average person visits the toilet six to eight times per day.
Did you know....
- More than 1,000 bags of Cracker Jack are sold at every Boston Red Sox game.
- People in big cities produce more earwax than people in rural areas.
- In pre-Columbus America, tobacco was used to make tea and jelly.
- Sweat was once used as an ingredient in perfume and love potions.
- Most popular hobby in China is, stamp collecting.
- It takes an apple tree the energy from 50 leaves to produce one ripe fruit.
- Wearing a helmet can reduce the risk of brain injury from a bike accident by 80%.
- The Internet's most visited website: Google, Number two: Facebook.
- It takes the silk of 2,000 silkworm cocoons to make one kimono.
- One billion years ago, days were only 18 hours long.
- Napoleon plotted his battles in a sandbox.
- Garbage Fact: 80% of the waste produced by humans ends up in the oceans.
Did you know.....
- 27,000 trees are wiped out every day to produce toilet paper.
- "E" is the most commonly used letter.
- The ambulance industry takes in more money than the film industry. On the other hand, the movie business sells a lot more popcorn.
- The alarm clock was invented by Plato.
- A smoke detector has been invented that emits wasabi vapor when it detects a fire(Created for deaf people, research shows they wake up within 10 seconds of smelling the wasabi.)
- Jimmy Carter is the only president to ever have officially reported seeing a UFO.
- A jack-in-the-box that has popped open will weigh slightly less than an identical one that is closed.
- Richard Nixon funded his first political campaign with the thousands of dollars he won playing poker in the South Pacific during World War 2.
- Christopher Walken was once a lion tamer in the circus.
- The average person blinks about 8 million times a year.
- A whopping 75% of people use their mobile phone to text, phone and surf the web while they're in the bathroom.
Source: The Bathroom Fact or Flush Book by Russ Edwards Copyright© 2014